the benefits of polished concrete floors
Homeowners, retailers, big-box stores, educational and medical facilities are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the competitive advantage polished flooring offers over other types of floor coverings. Decorative concrete in the form of polished floors has become the logical choice because of the great value it delivers, and because it can compete aesthetically as well.
Concrete Design Team’s Polished Concrete Floor
- It will save you money: Concrete is the flooring, no need to cover with additional materials.
- Tough and wear resistant: Polished floors are not easily damaged and do not degrade like wood, carpets or tiles.
- Easy to clean: Wipe over concrete, no dust or ground-in dirt.
- Variety: Available in a large range of colors and designs.
- Hard-Wearing: Polished concrete won’t show the wear and tear from high footfall.
- Low Maintenance: Polished concrete floors can be easily cleaned and don’t require constant waxing or polishing.
- No Moisture Retention: Unlike a concrete floor that is covered a polished concrete floor breathes directly with the atmosphere.
- Light Reflection: Your polished concrete floor is highly reflective, making use of your light sources. Hotel receptions, restaurants and offices can reduce lighting energy bills with a polished floor installation by making use of natural light.
- Sustainability: No hazardous cleaning products (mop with water), sealants or waxes.